Westfall Elementary CIA Meeting
November 10th 2016
Call to Order-Katie Barnes 7:07pm
Introductions of Members
Treasurer’s Report – Toni Neff
Previous Balance - $7,877.42
Current Balance - $20,816.64 (Tri-C Invoice $8844.40)
Requests for Funds and Vote
· 3rd grade Nutcracker Trip 862.50(Katie Wynkoop) 1st Katie Barnes, 2nd Lisa Lightle
· Title One (Joy Sharrett) $1150 1st Katie Barnes, 2nd Toni Neff
Tri-C Fundraiser – Ended Oct. 14. Noelle Chalk and Heather Short are chairing this fundraiser. Product Pickup 11/21 3:30 –7:00
Trunk or Treat - Thank you to all participated
Spirit Gear Committee: New item, Westfall Home Apparel! Flyers go home next week with (Elementary / Middle School / High School) Need Order by 12/02/16 for Christmas Delivery. (Dropped off at school) Schoolspirit.Website Need new members to sell Spirit Gear at Westfall Events!
Mighty Mustang Award Mr. Patete & Mr. Keller hanging the fat heads in the cafeteria.
Food Trucks at Conferences - Food trucks at WES on conference nights. CIA to received $489.00
· Gatti’s & Kona Ice on Tuesday November 1st.
· Rolling L & Kona on Thursday Nov. 3rd
Planning to continue with Conferences on 2/7 and 2/9 and potentially during Open Hours Next year
Secret Santa - December 1st, 2nd (Thurs/Fri.), 5th, 6th & 7th (Mon-Wed.)
· Chair: Amber Hunt, Co-Chair: Erin Geiger Need Apprentice for next year:
· Volunteers: Heather Short, Betsy Medford, Shaunda Haning, Jessica Yeager, Katie Barnes, Noelle Chalk
· Volunteers till needed to help during day Needs 8-10 each day for Event
· Flyers going home November 17th
Pep Rally – Next Friday - November 18th
· Applying for $200 grant to cover pep rally costs
· WHS Girls Basketball Team will be there
· We are doing a Color War during event
· Duct tape the Principal and Dean fundraiser to Benefit Westfall families in need.
· $1 Per Strip. Teachers to do taping
Holiday Gift Ornament –
· For every Student and Teacher at WES
· Bulb says Westfall Mustanges
· Estimated $1,800
Mother/Son Social Event
· March 25th 3pm – 6pm (Saturday)
· Co-Chairs: Amber Hunt and Heather Short
· Theme WWB (Wild World of Boys)
· Committee Members: Angela McCoy, Cortney Biegler, Lisa Lightle, Katie Barnes, Toni Neff
· Committee Meeting: January 12th at 6pm before CIA Meeting
Father/Daughter Dance - April 8th.
· Theme: Butterfly Kisses and Dandelion Wishes.
· Chairs: Alise Wagner, Angela McCoy, Katie Barnes
· Committee Members: Erin Geiger, Shaunda Haning, Lisa Lightle
· Committee Meeting: December 14th at 6pm before CIA Meeting
Open Discussion & Other New Business
Motion to Adjourn at 7:37 pm 1st, Katie Barnes, 2nd CL Bowen