Westfall Elementary CIA
(Community In Action)
We are excited to announce that we are now on Facebook!
Like our page today to get updates on all things happening with your -
Community in Action!
Sprit Gear Order From
NEW WESTFALL SPIRITWEAR IS HERE!
The Next Westfall CIA Meeting
Thursday, November 8th, 2016 at 7:00 p.m.
We hope to see you there!
Westfall Elementary CIA Meeting
November 10th 2016
Call to Order-Katie Barnes 7:07pm
Introductions of Members
Treasurer’s Report – Toni Neff
Previous Balance - $7,877.42
Current Balance - $20,816.64 (Tri-C Invoice $8844.40)
Requests for Funds and Vote
· 3rd grade Nutcracker Trip 862.50(Katie Wynkoop) 1st Katie Barnes, 2nd Lisa Lightle
· Title One (Joy Sharrett) $1150 1st Katie Barnes, 2nd Toni Neff
Tri-C Fundraiser – Ended Oct. 14. Noelle Chalk and Heather Short are chairing this fundraiser. Product Pickup 11/21 3:30 –7:00
Trunk or Treat - Thank you to all participated
Spirit Gear Committee: New item, Westfall Home Apparel! Flyers go home next week with (Elementary / Middle School / High School) Need Order by 12/02/16 for Christmas Delivery. (Dropped off at school) Schoolspirit.Website Need new members to sell Spirit Gear at Westfall Events!
Mighty Mustang Award Mr. Patete & Mr. Keller hanging the fat heads in the cafeteria.
Food Trucks at Conferences - Food trucks at WES on conference nights. CIA to received $489.00
· Gatti’s & Kona Ice on Tuesday November 1st.
· Rolling L & Kona on Thursday Nov. 3rd
Planning to continue with Conferences on 2/7 and 2/9 and potentially during Open Hours Next year
Secret Santa - December 1st, 2nd (Thurs/Fri.), 5th, 6th & 7th (Mon-Wed.)
· Chair: Amber Hunt, Co-Chair: Erin Geiger Need Apprentice for next year:
· Volunteers: Heather Short, Betsy Medford, Shaunda Haning, Jessica Yeager, Katie Barnes, Noelle Chalk
· Volunteers till needed to help during day Needs 8-10 each day for Event
· Flyers going home November 17th
Pep Rally – Next Friday - November 18th
· Applying for $200 grant to cover pep rally costs
· WHS Girls Basketball Team will be there
· We are doing a Color War during event
· Duct tape the Principal and Dean fundraiser to Benefit Westfall families in need.
· $1 Per Strip. Teachers to do taping
Holiday Gift Ornament –
· For every Student and Teacher at WES
· Bulb says Westfall Mustanges
· Estimated $1,800
Mother/Son Social Event
· March 25th 3pm – 6pm (Saturday)
· Co-Chairs: Amber Hunt and Heather Short
· Theme WWB (Wild World of Boys)
· Committee Members: Angela McCoy, Cortney Biegler, Lisa Lightle, Katie Barnes, Toni Neff
· Committee Meeting: January 12th at 6pm before CIA Meeting
Father/Daughter Dance - April 8th.
· Theme: Butterfly Kisses and Dandelion Wishes.
· Chairs: Alise Wagner, Angela McCoy, Katie Barnes
· Committee Members: Erin Geiger, Shaunda Haning, Lisa Lightle
· Committee Meeting: December 14th at 6pm before CIA Meeting
Open Discussion & Other New Business
Motion to Adjourn at 7:37 pm 1st, Katie Barnes, 2nd CL Bowen
Show your Mustang Pride on with Westfall CIA Spirit Gear!
Don't miss out on all the fun!
The Westfall CIA Meets the Second Thursday of each month in the Elementary School Cafeteria!